Graw Days Fall Festival, 2014
You are invited to sign up as an Early Bird Vendor for
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Graw Days Fall Festival
Havre de Grace Main Street, Inc.
announces a fun-filled, day-long Street Festival to commemorate a significant era in Havre de Grace history
Again this year, we are looking for vendors,crafters and artisans who wish to sell their individually created items at our Seventh Annual Graw Days Festival. The Festival will be held in the heart of downtown Havre de Grace. Each vendor will have a 10 x 10 space assigned, although multiple spaces may be reserved. The Early Bird Registration is $50 per space ($35 for nonprofits)and rates will increase after July 1st, 2014 to $65 per space ($50 for nonprofits). This is an outdoor event with streets closed to traffic and is a great day full of fun and events for the entire family! Those who came last year know what a huge success this was!
The Graw Days represent a colorful time in our City’s history beginning in 1912 with the construction of the Havre de Grace Racetrack, affectionately called “The Graw.” The Track was considered one of the best racing strips of the American turf and was the main training ground for owners who hoped to win the Kentucky Derby. Racing history was often made at The Graw, which also made our City a popular stop-off for travelers, visitors, and gamblers up and down the east coast. The track was closed in 1950.
The timeframe of our Festival will be the Roaring Twenties, with multiple live music entertainers, outdoor café seating, carriage rides, trolley rides, street performers, historic and educational displays, artists, and crafters. Daytime events will take place from 10 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. and will be family-friendly with games and contests for kids.
Complete your application NOW!
Please complete the application on the reverse of this notice as soon as possible. Forward copies of the application to your creative friends as well. For more information, please contact Havre de Grace Main Street, Inc., at 410-939-1811, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Also see our web site, www.mainstreethdg.com.
Havre de Grace Main Street, Inc.
121 N. Union Avenue, Suite D, Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Graw Days Vendor Application
I wish to participate as a Vendor in the Fourth Annual Graw Days Festival in downtown Havre de Grace on October 11, 2014. Festival hours will be from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- All booth spaces will be 10’ x 10’ and exhibitors must bring their own canopies, tables, chairs, and other items, as desired.
- Vendors need to provide leg weights for their canopies to ensure stability fi there are strong winds. (The canopies will be set up on closed-off streets.)
- Set-up will begin at 6:30 am on the day of the festival; booth openings should face the center of the street
- Vendors may reserve one or more booth spaces at a cost of $50 per space ($35 for nonprofits) and rates increase after July 1, 2014 to $65 per space and ($50 for nonprofits). (Application deadline is October 1, 2014)
- This is a rain or shine event~NO REFUNDS!
- In the event of exhibitor failure to show, no refund will be issued
- You will be notified later of where to park and the exact location of your booth(s)